Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 does not connect to the internet

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bergloo
3724 Views, 4 Replies

Fusion 360 does not connect to the internet

Hi. greetings to the community.
I have a problem, I try this in online mode in fision 360 without results. It never gets connected.

My internet connection is fast, I do not understand why this problem happens. stays in, going online

Thanks in advance.problem.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
krishh0007
in reply to: bergloo

Welcome to the Fusion 360 Community!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue! Just to check - is this your first time installing Fusion 360? To diagnose this further, I'm going to have to take a peek at your Application Log file and your Installation Log File. You can find both of those on your computer by following the steps in this guide here. For the Application Log file, I will just need the most recent one (as there will probably be multiple in your folder). 

Thanks!

KRISHNANUNNI K U
B.arch, M.Des Industrial Design Student.
Message 3 of 5
krishh0007

Method 1 
Make sure that internet ports 80 and 443 are open and that Fusion 360 domains are whitelisted in your proxy and/or firewall:  Ports and Domains required by Fusion 360 

Method 2

1. Check application log files for errors similar to the ones below
GET https://a360-statusdashboard.s3.amazonaws.com/autodesk_maintenance.json?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI3QZAKZMAFW7REIA&Expires=1739314215&Signature=8gvCKDc6XsblmZxbvZ%2FudKRlfyc%3D 52 Empty reply from server

E Process QueryMaintenanceInfoComplete failed to get responce data		Function: static void Ns::ServicesMonitor::QueryMaintenanceInfoComplete(const Ns::HTTPResponse &), Line: 251
I 1466428444983 1466428464983 GET https://ui-dls360.autodesk.com/fusion/version.txt 28 Operation timed out after 20000 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received
I login start
I login end 0
E login failed 20.5219
E MessageBox Error: Unable to connect to Internet

Please check your network connection and sign into your Autodesk Account to start Fusion 360 and try again later.
  1. Try to navigate with Internet Explorer or Safari to the URL associated with the errors and see if it can be connected to.
  2. "Always trust" the associated certificate.
  3. Test by launching Fusion 360

Method 3

1. Perform a clean uninstall of Fusion 360, please follow steps in the link below: 
How to do an automatic clean uninstall for Autodesk Fusion 360​ 
How to do a manual clean uninstall of Autodesk Fusion 360​ 

2. Connect your machine to a open Internet such as Home Wifi or Mobile data. 
3. Install Fusion 360 again from here 
4. Once it done, try launch Fusion 360.

Method 4

Try disabling 2 factor authentication in your Autodesk Account and retesting.

Method 5

1. Sign into your hub's Dashboard 
How to access your hub's Dashboard in Fusion 360 
2. Retest signing into Fusion 360
KRISHNANUNNI K U
Message 4 of 5
bergloo
in reply to: krishh0007

Thank you very much  krishh0007 .. change the windows proxy setting to Not proxy .. and solve everything. thanks for your support.

Message 5 of 5
krishh0007

You are always welcome,Bernardo Rodriguez

KRISHNANUNNI K U

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report