Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see my last projects in fusion 360 browser

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Zbigniew.Krysa
154 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot see my last projects in fusion 360 browser

Hello,

I cannot se my last projects (only project created from last four months) in the Fusion 360 browser (I mean the window appears from the left, after clicking "home" icon). Only folders are visible, but it contains nothing - no projects and no drawings. My files are still visible in myhub.autodesk360.com, but don't sync with Fusion 360 browser. How can I solve this?

P.S.

During these few months the only critical step I have done was I've extended my license for a next year.

Z. Krysa

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @Zbigniew.Krysa,

Thank you for posting! Make sure the correct email address associated with the desired account is being used to sign into Fusion 360. I see two similar accounts that use two hubs: 'Zbigniew Krysa' and 'Magic props'

Manually verify how many accounts have logged into Fusion 360 by looking at the following directories:

• Windows (see video C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Autodesk Fusion 360
  • Mac (see video Mac HD\Users\<PROFILE>\Library\Application Support\Autodesk\Autodesk Fusion 360

Every Autodesk Account that has logged into Fusion 360 is associated with a unique directory that has an alphanumeric name (I believe you will find 3XSKKDBNXKU8 or 58DDNGSEUSGH). If there are multiple folder names within the Fusion 360 directory, multiple email addresses have been signed into Fusion 360 on that computer.

When multiple folders exist, check the other accounts for the missing data. If the data is located in a different account, you can transfer the data from one account to the other (see How to transfer files from one account to another in Fusion 360).

Robert Filiks
Global Product Support

My screencasts | Advanced Manufacturing | Tips and Best Practices

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report