Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't stop displaying wire frame

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
5627 Views, 5 Replies

Can't stop displaying wire frame

Hey folks,

For the life of me, Fusion 360 started displaying in this weird wire frame format, picture attached.

How do I get rid of this and get it back to displaying solids? I'm new to 360, so I'm totally lost as to how I even changed this preference, but it was showing solids just yesterday...

Thanks,

image.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jeff_strater
in reply to: Anonymous

first thing to try:  set your Visual Style to "Shaded with visible edges only" using the settings widget at the bottom of the screen:

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 5.21.32 AM.png

As you can see, there is a hotkey for this command (on Mac it is CTRL-4 through CTRL-9).  It's possible that you accidentally hit some ctrl-key combo to change the style

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jeff_strater

That was it, thanks!

thats what I get for mashing keys to see what shortcuts do what. Mastercam uses a modifier/number combination to see certain views, I think I tried that here. 

Message 4 of 6
alisleimanchehade
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same issue but it’s a bit different and it sooo annoying and can’t seem to find a fix for it! 
my settings are exactly as the answer provided to you but it keeps going into wireframe every time I press on the mouse wheel then it goes back to a solid! How the hell do I stop it going into wireframe each time I move and rotate my model?!?! 

please anyone help me 🙏🙏🙏

Message 5 of 6

Hi,

then I would check the mouse settings and possibly try a different mouse.

günther

Message 6 of 6

Thank for the quick reply 🙏 but it wasn’t the mouse. I went into preferences and reset all settings to default and it went back to normal guess I did something wrong inside the the settings and I have totally forgot that I even changed anything in there 😅

anyway thanks again man truly appreciate it 🙏🙏🙏

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report