Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Fusion 360

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Max_Lechwar126
723 Views, 10 Replies

Can't log into Fusion 360

Hello, this is my first time installing the Fusion 360 Application on my X64 Windows 11 Pro computer.

Everytime I try to log in via the application, it just puts me back onto the enter email screen. I tried a few fixes like renaming the NMachineSpecificOptions.xml file and deleting the LoginState.xml file however none of these fixes worked.

One time I saw this error message, however I havent received it again. https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Error-when-trying-...

Any help would be appreciate thanks as I really need this for school.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

@Max_Lechwar126 Canyon please use your credentials and login to https://login.autodesk360.com/login. If you can login successfully now can you try to use Fusion 360?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 11

Hello, this is what I get when logging into my account from that link. I am receiving no emails about receiving an autodesk ID or anything. I also checked the spam folder. And the resend invite button does nothing.

Screenshot_2.png

Message 4 of 11

@Max_Lechwar126 I am asking our engineering team to look into the account. I will post back here as soon as I know more. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 11

Hello,

Any updates on the situation? I still cannot log in.

Message 6 of 11

@Max_Lechwar126 I have logged a ticket internally to look into this account. Let me see the update on it. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 11

Same here.  12 hours and still no go.

Message 8 of 11

Hello,

any updates now?

Message 9 of 11

@Max_Lechwar126 Apologies for the delay. I have tagged our engineering team directly to this thread. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 10 of 11

Hi @Max_Lechwar126 
Could you please check your email for any Invites which mentions to join the HUB?
If you have received it, can you click on the link to join the HUB and register in Fusion?
And If you haven't received the Invite, or the earlier received Invite Link has expired, could you ask Chris Congdon (chris.congdon456@schools.sa.edu.au) who is the admin of your HUB to ReSend Invite?
Resend Invite is available under Sent Invitation in Admin Panel on https://login.autodesk360.com/login
Once you receive the invite on your Mail Id, try to join through the Invite link on MAIL.

Message 11 of 11

Hello,

I got my teacher to resend an invite, and I also fully reinstalled the program. That has fixed my issue.

Thank you very much for the help 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report