Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG] Renaming in browser disappears

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CapGuy
265 Views, 2 Replies

[BUG] Renaming in browser disappears

Hello,

When I rename some items in browser all seems to be correct, but after few seconds my renaming is forgotten and the previous name still intact.

This occurs randomly 😕 

Cdly,
Guy

--
May The Force be...yond !
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeff_strater
in reply to: CapGuy

what kind of items does this occur with?  Components?  Bodies?  Sketches?  Unfortunately, we'll need a bit more information than this to help.  If you can record this happening in a screencast or other video, that would be best.

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 3
CapGuy
in reply to: jeff_strater

@jeff_strater : hello Jeff, thanks for your attention, unfortunately I cannot send you some screencast since I'm working on a confidential project.
I wrote this here and now to let know if some other friends have the same behavior...

To answer you this happened for me within the browser while designing, on construction plans names as well as sketch names, and bodies names also.
It is very random : sometimes the name typed remains, sometimes it disappears, I do not find any systemic behavior, or maybe when I try to rename a serie of names.

If I have some time left in a near future I'll try to make a screencast for you - crossing my fingers to make this happens when I do the screencast - but for now I hope some other folks will be able to help better than me.

My best,
Guy

--
May The Force be...yond !
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report