Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PostProcessor for haco plasma

41 REPLIES 41
Message 1 of 42
Miha-M
1376 Views, 41 Replies

PostProcessor for haco plasma

Hello

Sorry if this has been asked hundreds of times but i m new to this. 

We have an old (i don't have info on the exact model at hand) cnc Haco plasma cutter. i did not find a Haco post procesor on the list of post processors, so i m wondering if there is an open  generic postprocessor for plasma cutter that will work with it. Or do i need a precise one for our plasma (means i need to ask Haco for one).

BR Miha

41 REPLIES 41
Message 41 of 42
seth.madore
in reply to: Miha-M

Likely not. I think this is the first request I've seen for such a machine. If you want to attach your successful post to a reply, any future users will be able to tap that

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 42 of 42
Miha-M
in reply to: seth.madore

OK so here is the working Post for haco plasma. I added a couple lines of codes from different thread to cut holes and radius smaller than 20mm with half the speed. It could make the cut worst sometimes. Like outside radius on corners, slots,..  Some deformation appears when there is change in cut speed. There should definitely be a option in fusion for additional cutting speeds with automatic recognition of small holes and slots.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report