Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mazak C600 post-processor (smoothAi)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
paulo2Z36L
309 Views, 5 Replies

Mazak C600 post-processor (smoothAi)

Hi,

I'm about to switch from FeatureCam to Fusion 360 for all my milling/turning at my shop.

I'm looking for some help on finding the right post-processor. Does anyone have one?

The Mazak.cps seems to work but for now...but I'd like to see smaple code from users on Fusion 360 if possible.

Thank you for your help!

Labels (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
seth.madore
in reply to: paulo2Z36L

Sample code from the Mazak post? Click here

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 3 of 6
CNC_Lee

@paulo2Z36L @JHarknessX8ZAF 

You will need to get a custom post processor written if the generic posts are not providing the required output for your machine. I offer post processor development services and happy to work out a solution for your machine! Message me if still needing assistance. 

If my post answers your question, please use Accept as Solution.

CNC Lee
Fusion 360 CAM Post Processor Expert
https://linktr.ee/cnclee
Message 4 of 6
JHarknessX8ZAF

@paulo2Z36L  Did you end up with a working post for the C600? My company is looking at getting a new C600 by end of year and the post was the last thing I needed to verify to get all our ducks in a row. 

Thank you

Message 5 of 6
AdamKunzo
in reply to: JHarknessX8ZAF

@JHarknessX8ZAF 

If you don't find custom post processor for your machine, you can send me a message and I'll help.

Message 6 of 6
JHarknessX8ZAF
in reply to: AdamKunzo

@AdamKunzo  Sorry for the delayed response. I believe we have a post that will work, until we get the machine in shop I won't know for sure. If I have a need for a custom post I will definitely reach out. Thanks for the offer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report