Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for a post edit - Okuma M560-5AX

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
engineeringKNXFQ
211 Views, 2 Replies

looking for a post edit - Okuma M560-5AX

I pulled this post off the forum and made just a few changes that I could, but there are a couple that I cannot do myself if anyone wants to check it out...

Looking for the "PH" value in the CALL 0088 line to match the work offset.  Currently it just spits out an PH=1, no matter what work offset I specify, forcing me to only use G15 H1.

Also, I would like the tool to move to the initial cutting position BEFORE the 4th and 5th axis are rotated (Tool call and start, CALL 0088, initial position, THEN rotate axis, THEN Z move).  Currently, a tool is called, the axis are rotated, THEN the CALL 0088 is called and the tool moves to the initial cutting position.  

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have a 460-5        Set the main WCS  in Setup/ PostProcess / WCS     Then make sure /Use Fixture offset function is ticked in Multi-Axis Post Properties.      That should get it with std Okuma post  .  

I have a post that used A G30P10 position for tool change and P30 park.  for g30.  

Message 3 of 3

I got the "PH" value to correctly correspond to the current work offset.  However, I dont know how to get the A and C axis rotation to come AFTER the initial position... 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report