Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard shortcuts

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
4794 Views, 23 Replies

Keyboard shortcuts

Is there a sticky post somewhere that has a listing of the keyboard and mouse button shortcuts?

Paul

23 REPLIES 23
Message 2 of 24
brianrepp
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: brianrepp

Awesome!  Thank you!!

Paul

Message 4 of 24
Steinwerks

@brianrepp

Can I get that on a magnet? 😉
Neal Stein

New to Fusion 360 CAM? Click here for an introduction to 2D Milling, here for 2D Turning.

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 5 of 24
brianrepp
in reply to: Steinwerks

@Steinwerks I'll do one better.... PM me your address 🙂

Message 6 of 24
Steinwerks

@brianrepp wrote:

@Steinwerks I'll do one better.... PM me your address 🙂

Done and done!

Neal Stein

New to Fusion 360 CAM? Click here for an introduction to 2D Milling, here for 2D Turning.

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 7 of 24
daniel_lyall

+1 it would be good if things like this could be placed in a PDF by it's self in the Learning section so it can be printed out.

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 8 of 24
Steinwerks

@brianrepp Thanks so much!

About the coolest mouse pad I've ever owned:

Neal Stein

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 9 of 24

atomkinder67 wrote:

@brianrepp Thanks so much!

About the coolest mouse pad I've ever owned:

Picture doesn't workSmiley Sad

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Message 10 of 24

I was going to edit my original post but that doesn't seem to be an option. Smiley Frustrated

Also, apparently only I can see it. Bummer. Here's a dedicated image.

Mousepad.JPG

Neal Stein

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 11 of 24
daniel_lyall

that will make life easyer

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 12 of 24
Steinwerks
in reply to: daniel_lyall

Using it right now! Trying to start designing some of my own product and use Fusion to do it.
Neal Stein

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous

Someone please enlighten me,

How can I rotate my model in 3d to see multiple views on a Mac?? I tried using shift middle key on my mouse but there isn't really a middle key on my mouse so that command doesn't work. HELP! It's driving me crazy, and I'm hoping I am just missing something really obvious. Thanks

Message 14 of 24
LibertyMachine

You can press and hold the left mouse button over the cube in the top right corner. Clicking and hold will allow you to rotate the cube around

Seth Madore
Owner, Liberty Machine, Inc.
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
Message 15 of 24
rc75
in reply to: LibertyMachine

How can I edit the shortcuts? I keep hitting E to extend but it goes into extrude, annoying. Can the shortcuts be edited??

Message 16 of 24
Steinwerks

@rc75

Nope, shortcuts are not editable. At least not yet.

I'd bet there's an Ideastation post for that though. If not, I'd vote for it if you made one!
Neal Stein

Find me on:
Instagram and YouTube
Message 17 of 24
LibertyMachine

@rc75 @Steinwerks Here is the thread. Marked "Future Consideration" I'm hoping that's simply out of a consideration for workload and resources, and not because it's not the direction they want to go. "design as we want you to design" type thing.  @porsbym, I believe you're the UI director, what say you?

Seth Madore
Message 18 of 24
porsbym
in reply to: LibertyMachine

While I am usually involved in CAM related UI decisions (but not a director of anything), customizable keyboard shortcuts is a Fusion platform wide thing, and I think I can best quote what @JamieGilchrist commented on the idea:

"we hear you loud and clear.  We have a backlog item for this, but we do not have a current prioritization for when we can realisticaly deliver this.  We have provided a number of shortcut paths with our Toolbox (S-key) and search.

backlog reference:  FUS-19636"

So I certainly expect that we will have this at some point, but not a priority right now.

/Mark

Message 19 of 24
LibertyMachine
in reply to: porsbym

Thank you for responding Mark! We had met at IMTS (customer advisory board) and I recalled you were part of the UI team, but didn't recall your position on the ladder. Good to know the team is aware of it and someday we will see greater improvement

Seth Madore
Message 20 of 24
Anonymous

Do you still carry the keyboard shortcut Mousepad for Fusion 360? People would buy that. I know I would as a beginner! I had to search the internet over for keyboard stickers which are awesome but I’d rather have a $20-$40 dedicated keyboard and mousepad! I’d be happy to buy one if you can provide a link. Thanks. Mike C

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report