Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard shortcuts

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
4461 Views, 23 Replies

Keyboard shortcuts

Is there a sticky post somewhere that has a listing of the keyboard and mouse button shortcuts?

Paul

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
daniel_lyall
in reply to: Anonymous

You can get them done at a printing store Vista print does them @brianrepp is there a newer image of the mouse pad somewhere

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: daniel_lyall

Thanks, I figured I’d have to source my own but thought I’d try. I did find these keyboard stickers.
https://www.4keyboard.com/fusion-360/643-3000-fusion-360-keyboard-sticker.html#/21-size_key-11x13

Thought I’d set up a dedicated keyboard to help with the paperwork Shortcut list and Mousepad lol! Yes I’m new to Cad and no I don’t have dementia, Yet! Just a bit overwhelming at first! Going from design to part on your own machine anyway but I’m loving it!
Message 23 of 24
daniel_lyall
in reply to: Anonymous

The link on the second post is the link to the learning version of the key stickers(what I have) it has a print out as well in there of all the short cuts

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 24 of 24
wojtczak9
in reply to: Steinwerks

Please someone tell me where I can buy that mousepad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report