Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to simulation?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
HughesTooling
276 Views, 4 Replies

Change to simulation?

In the past if you ran a simulation to the end then clicked the play button again it would start the simulation again with the original stock. Now if I do that the stock remains as the finished part, is that an intended change\improvement? Same problem if you click the go to previous operation.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ktorokU233T
in reply to: HughesTooling

@HughesTooling 

Check here in the sim control...

simstock.JPG

Message 3 of 5
HughesTooling
in reply to: ktorokU233T

@ktorokU233T Must have click that by mistake! Didn't know that was an option. Edit. Just noticed it's the same on 2 PCs on different accounts so I guess set by an update.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
seth.madore
in reply to: HughesTooling

That's been in the software for a fair bit of time (I think January release). Not sure that we did anything to change the default settings 🤔

Seth Madore
Customer Advocacy Manager - Manufacturing
Message 5 of 5
HughesTooling
in reply to: seth.madore

I had noticed it for quite a while but not that big a problem so I didn't ask before. I was working on some turning setups yesterday and you generally need a slower simulation compared to milling or it's finished before you can blink! So that's when I thought I'd ask. There was an update a couple of months ago that reset all my defaults on both PCs at work and my laptop so maybe that's when it changed.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report