Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rigid grouped/ individual joints that are around despite being deleted

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RonaldAVPPM
284 Views, 3 Replies

Rigid grouped/ individual joints that are around despite being deleted

I have some parts that I joint to, however any feature i add anywhere in the timeline would undeniably destroy aforementioned joints (turn red) and even after i delete them, the individual objects are still unable to be moved. Also, moving the timeline to the very beginning would reveal there are "phantom joints" which are actually created and not fully deleted from the joints above. also, there is a rigid group that cannot be deleted. upon experimentation, dragging to specific parts of the timeline allow such phantom joints to be deleted and thereby "releasing" the affected parts from their fixed position but the rigid group still cannot be deleted

Tags (3)
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@RonaldAVPPM 

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Message 3 of 4

Sadly i can't really do that due to Intellectual Property. any other way i can provide info?
Message 4 of 4

@RonaldAVPPM wrote:
…any other way i can provide info?

Can you Attach a dummy file that exhibits the same behavior without using any proprietary information?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report