Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objects colors are gone after installing Fusion 360 on new PC.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
emelyanovich007
329 Views, 3 Replies

Objects colors are gone after installing Fusion 360 on new PC.

Objects colors of some of my profects are gone after installing Fusion on new PC. Project colors are saved on Appearance tab tho. I used to install Fusion 360 on different devices and everything was fine. How to return colors back? The pictures attached.

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Drewpan
in reply to: emelyanovich007

Hi,

Off the top of my head, the most likely reason for that behaviour is that you are using materials and colours that you

may have downloaded from the online library that were not installed on the default install of fusion. It may be as

simple as looking at the materials on the machine that works and then seeing if those same materials are being used

on the new machine or if it is defaulting to Steel.

Cheers

Andrew

Message 3 of 4
emelyanovich007
in reply to: Drewpan

Hello, sir

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I do not have access to my other machines now. Is there a way to fix the problem without accessing my other machines?

Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
emelyanovich007
in reply to: Drewpan

Hello again, sir

I solved the problem just now. Seems like the colors were not downloaded from Fusion servers due to poor Internet connection. I fixed the Internet connection and colors are back.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report