Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximizing Quality of Renderings (Educational Account)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
328 Views, 1 Reply

Maximizing Quality of Renderings (Educational Account)

Hi all,

I'm wondering what the best way to maximize the quality of renders with the 16 cloud credit cap allotted for educational accounts. For a presentation recently, I made a few ordinary still renderings as well as rendered motion studies. 

While the stills were great, there was great variance in the quality of the motion studies. I wasn't paying too much attention to the settings I was choosing, but I was making sure to get as close to the 16 credit maximum (as I figured this would maximize quality).

Does anybody have any advice with this or experience playing around with it?

For example, what is the difference between a higher quality render (i.e. larger size or PPI) vs. selecting Final quality vs. Standard quality? To me, this seems redundant.

Thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
aaronkcap
in reply to: Anonymous

Final quality is useful for making renders for presentations while standard can be useful for making a quick render to show others in your team who don't necessarily have access to the cad. The way I understand the sizing is for the all the standard sizes have a set Pixel Per Inch. You can use the default ones which are listed as resolutions or image size where it will not be blurred out. The more PPI the bigger the picture can stretch nicely 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report