Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me clean up my Fusion Folders?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ianhughes7UFVF
124 Views, 2 Replies

Help me clean up my Fusion Folders?

Hi

I have so many project folders:

Screenshot 2024-06-16 090613.png

Screenshot 2024-06-18 071953.png

In the first picture I have stacks of projects that I have done, and some times I wish I could archive alot so I can see the sun through the trees.

As you can see all the projects are in a main folder called "Ians Original Projects"

It would be good if I could make a new folder called "Ians 2024 Projects and be able to select that and start projects there.

Can this be done and if so could you direct me how to do it.

Regards

Ian

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Mainly you need to create one or two Projects and then create "Folders" under them to contain your divided work.  I have been using Fusion for a few years and I only have two Projects but a ton of folders under them.

Go to your Web Database and use it to consolidate your projects.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3

Hi

I tried a little while ago and it didnt seem to work and I tried again tonight and I still have problems.
I got onto the cloud storage via opening fusion and I could see all my folders.

For a start I created a Archive project and tried to move some of my fusion folders to it. This would be for folders that I wont be using again.
It complained that it could not move the folders.

Does fusion have to be closed for this to work?

If so, how do I access my cloud outside fusion?

Regards

Ian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report