Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good gun tutorial

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
brianreese2
1428 Views, 2 Replies

good gun tutorial

Hi, I'm looking to make a mechanical model in fusion 360 of some gun ideas that I have, but it seems every online tutorial stops just short of showing you how to actually have mechanical parts interact with each other, is this even something that you can do in fusion 360? make fully working mechanical parts? or am I asking too much of this program?  Is there a good tutorial that goes through step by step and show you how to model a gun or some other similar mechanical device like an engine; the closest I've found are gaming 3d models, not mechanical stuff.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Maybe if you stick to the official tutorials that are here on the Autodesk Fusion 360 Forum in the Support and Learning section you'll have more luck finding the information you are looking for.

However, in short, yes that can be done.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
davebYYPCU
in reply to: brianreese2

Then you were not looking for the right stuff, try Assembly, Joints, and Animation.

There are all sorts of mechanisms in this forum.  When you have found them, then Peter's advise should get you there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report