Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 Design for Autodesk

98 REPLIES 98
SOLVED
Message 1 of 99
Anonymous
3823 Views, 98 Replies

Fusion 360 Design for Autodesk

Can I ask to check my project? I finished it 1 mounth ago it was 12.04.2016 and i do not have any answer from you.

I add link: https://gallery.autodesk.com/fusion360/projects/one-step-jack-with-rotated-screw

98 REPLIES 98
Message 2 of 99
brianrepp
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous - Welcome to the Fusion community!  The Design for Autodesk team ( @fusion360_admin ) is actively working trying to get caught up processing all of the submissions.  I'll also send a note asking for them to look into your particular submission.

Here is one of the more recent D4A threads with some add'l background: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/design-validate-document/design-for-autodesk-fusion360/td-p/6253041/page/3

Message 3 of 99
Anonymous
in reply to: brianrepp

Thank you 🙂

Message 4 of 99
fusion360_admin

Hi @Anonymous. Thank you for your patience, your design will be reviewed shortly. Also, please make sure that you have added design4autodesk@autodesk.com to your email safe sender list to ensure that your project update comes through.

Thank you for your submission!

Message 5 of 99
Anonymous
in reply to: fusion360_admin

Hello!

I have the same problem. I am waiting for a response since 12 March 2016 (9 weeks). I hope my project will be checked as fast as possible.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 99
Anonymous

Same problem as friend above, i'm waiting 2 months for now. 

Link to my gallery: https://gallery.autodesk.com/fusion360/projects/water-power-station?popupSNS=true

Message 7 of 99
fusion360_admin

Hi @Anonymous,

We've received your model and the review should be completed very shortly. Please make sure you have design4autodesk@autodesk.com added to your email safe sender list to ensure that the results make it through. Thank you for your patience! 

Message 8 of 99
fusion360_admin

Hi @Anonymous,

Apologies for the delay, your model should be reviewed shortly. If you send an email to design4autodesk@autodesk.com and reference this thread topic and the email address that you used to create your profile, we can provide more detail. 

Message 9 of 99
Anonymous

Hi, 

I have similar problem. I sent my project 7 weeks ago (31.03.16) and till now I didn't receive any answer from you.

I have sent an email to Design4Autodesk@autodesk.com but I also didn't receive any answer.

Link to my project: https://gallery.autodesk.com/fusion360/projects/scooter-cvt-gearbox

Thank you in advance for your help.

Marek

Message 10 of 99
Anonymous

Hi,

My Project was also submitted long time ago.
Please  take a look on it  in a meantime!

Regards
Jacek

Message 11 of 99
Anonymous

Ufffff I thought I am the only one...
Mee tooo!!!!
I would love if  you design4autodesk checked also my submittion !!
I believe in you guys!!

All the Best
Karolina

Message 12 of 99
Anonymous

Hello!
I wrote to you more than two weeks ago. When can I expect an update about my project? I am waiting almost 12 weeks. Thank you in advance for your response.
Regards

Message 13 of 99
Anonymous

Hello!

It has been four months since I submitted my project (13th March 2016) . How long do I have to wait for a review? 

Regards,

Michał.

Message 14 of 99
brianrepp

Hi @Anonymous - have you received any communications related to your submission?  I'll check with the team and report back here.

Message 15 of 99
Anonymous

Hi!

I received mail confirming the submission right after I finished my project, and this one, some time ago:

"Dear Student,

Thank you for recently submitting a model for the Design for Autodesk program! Your
submission/s was approved* and we’re expediting your payment. In the next two-three
weeks you will receive an email confirming your model was approved. Once you
receive this email, please send your invoice to AdWork, as instructed in the email.

Registration for the Design for Autodesk program will close on July 1, 2016 (11:59pm
PST). Thank you for participating!

-Autodesk

* Please ignore this email if you’ve already received full payment for your
submission/s."

but there is still no reply or change of the project status on my D4A account.

Regards,

Michał.

Message 16 of 99
digiphis

Hello Borek Michał,

Thanks for submitting to the D4A competition and I apologize for the long delay. We had approved your model months ago, but apparently the approval rating didn’t stick. I’m sorry for the long wait. I’ve manually approved it today and you should receive an automated email explaining how you’ll receive payment. (I just sent the same response to your email as well)

Thank you,
Autodesk
Message 17 of 99
Anonymous
in reply to: digiphis

Hello!

Thank you for your quick response! I have received the email.

Regards,

Michał

Message 18 of 99
Anonymous
in reply to: digiphis

Hello! I have the same situation. I am waiting since 12 March 2016. Regards

Message 19 of 99
brianrepp

Hi @Anonymous I have notified the team working on Design for Autodesk and you should be hearing from them soon.

Message 20 of 99
Anonymous

I submitted mine at 8th March so it's taking team long time to pocess..... I thought posting at Autodesk forum would make it a bit quicker  but not realy : /

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report