Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed clound renderings all morning

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
eric.strebel
738 Views, 11 Replies

Failed clound renderings all morning

Since the new update I am unable to do any cloud based renderings, absoloutly driving me crazy! They all fail...

What is going on?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
eric.strebel
in reply to: eric.strebel

Fusion also crashes constanly, sometimes on closing the file since the new update today, sometimes just randomly. Just terrible, had to render everything local this morning.

Message 3 of 12
Phil.E

I have found 3 CER reports from you so far this week.  If you crashed more than 3 times, please remember to send in a CER each time. We use those reports to solve crash issues. The comments you place in those reports also help us, so try to list any steps or conditions you think are relevant.

RIght now I'm going to ask for two things:

1. Diagnostic logs. Please gather them and either send to me, or post here.
  2. Clean re-install. If the problem continues after that please let us know. 
  3. Installation instructions here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/design-validate-document/fusion-360-readme/td-p/4311780

diagnostics.png

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 12
eric.strebel
in reply to: Phil.E

Hi,

I clean reinstalled per the directions. I installed the version form the app store this time. Still cant cloud render, have no idea about the stability issues. I don't have time to mess around and test stuff, sorry

My appologies, I did not see the part about the diagnostic log files, that one is on me.

This all just tstarted from the last update.

Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 3.19.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-16 at 3.16.10 PM.png

Message 5 of 12
eric.strebel

Here is the diag log, my guess it got wiped out in the reinstall process, but I am posting it here, perhaps there is something in there.

Message 6 of 12

@eric.strebel wrote:

I installed the version form the app store this time.

Bad idea 😉

EESignature

Message 7 of 12

I have tried other data sets and I can not cloud render those either.

Curious why the install from the app store was a bad idea?

Message 8 of 12

It's not releate to the renderings.

The app store version usually lags beind the normal automatic updates as the App store apps have to go through an Apple approval and test process.

EESignature

Message 9 of 12

Yes, I am aware of that. I actually hoped that would solve my issue, since it is a version that I could previously cloud render with..

Seems that something else is going on.

Message 10 of 12
eric.strebel
in reply to: Phil.E

Any update on this? I still con not cloud render..

Message 11 of 12
eric.strebel

So, it seems that you have a Decal issue...on a hunch I disabled the decals on the model and I got it to cloud render! This decal issue is already reported for a differnt issue, but I think it's worth taking a look at since it's a cloud rendering issue as well.

I am laready sharing model this with @joel.palioca

Message 12 of 12
joel.palioca

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the additional information on the failures for cloud rendering with your decal model.  I will investigate that for you, I know we have someone actively looking at the decal issue right now so I will add this information to it.

Cheers,

[Joel Palioca]
[Software QA Engineer]
Joel(dot)Palioca(at)autodesk(dot)com
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report