Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screencast related crashes

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
LMD001
354 Views, 6 Replies

Screencast related crashes

Hello,

Last couple of days had a few crashes while maximizing Fusion 360 from the dock.

My crash reports resulted in a mail from Phil Eichmiller pointing out that the crashes where related to an older (version 1.4) Screencast I had on my system, the current version being 2.0.

Showing the importance of sending the CER's.

After uninstalling Screencast and reinstalling the new version no more crashes occurred.

So that solved for me!

Thanks @Phil.E

Best regards,

Ludo

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
brianrepp
in reply to: LMD001

@LMD001 that's great to hear, and couldn't agree more about the importance of sending in CER's!  And echo the thanks to Phil who has been actively flagging these cases and reaching out.

Message 3 of 7
TrippyLighting
in reply to: brianrepp

It would really be nice if the screencast tool could notify the user that there is a new version out.

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
LMD001
in reply to: TrippyLighting

@TrippyLighting, yes, totally agree, that certainly would help.

- Ludo

Message 5 of 7
bagchis

Hi @TrippyLighting

The latest version of the Screencast app does have the ability to notify you about available updates on both Windows and Mac platforms... now that you have the latest version installed you should be receiving updates going forward if a new version becomes available. You can also manually check by going to the Screencast app and click on Help -> Check for Update.

Shibai Bagchi

Product Manager

Screencast

Message 6 of 7
TrippyLighting
in reply to: bagchis

Cool!

I did not check with the new version but only with the old 1.4. Glad to see we have this functionality in the new version. 

Is there a Forum for the screencast software where one could report bugs or make feature requests ?

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
bagchis

Yes, you can find the Screencast Discussion Forum here

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/screencast-general-discussion/bd-p/58

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report