Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottom Toolbar has gone missing

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
seang_fusion360
10411 Views, 23 Replies

Bottom Toolbar has gone missing

Greetings,

When last Fusion 360 auto-updated, the bottom toolbar, normally visible in the Design screen, has gone missing.

I've uninstalled (using the Fusion 360 uninstaller ) and reinstalled 3 times using the current installer. In every case, the system appears to functions normally, except the bottom toolbar is missing. This is the one with the controls for constrained-orbit, panning, etc. Normally located to the right of the "Comments" box.

Below is a screen-shot with the cursor located where the bottom toolbar normally resided.

My System:

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Mid 2015)

MacOS 10.13.6

Autodesk Fusion360 Version: 2.0.8950
Active Plan: Fusion 360, Student
macOS 10.13.6

As I'm not supre familiar with Fusion 360, I'm not sure if this is a bug or user-error.

Any thoughts?

-Sean

fusion360_screen.png

My System:

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Mid 2015)

MacOS 10.13.6

Autodesk Fusion360 Version: 2.0.8950
Active Plan: Fusion 360, Student
macOS 10.13.6

Labels (3)
23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
nicWUZBZ
in reply to: seang_fusion360

Hi,

I have messaged the moderator because, in my opinion, the contents of messages 14 to 18 provide an excellent solution to the problem that I reported in message 13.

@g-andresen has been particularly helpful.

Message 22 of 24
sn0wb0ardutah
in reply to: nicWUZBZ

I was also able to change it with the Windows + arrow keys (like windows+down, windows+right and windows+up) to make the screen smaller and then back to full screen with with windows+up and low and behold it was back. 

Message 23 of 24
divyanshuumws
in reply to: nicWUZBZ

Thanks man
Message 24 of 24

Thank you.

Or Reset to Default Layout.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report