Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbar disappeared, clean install didn't bring it back

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
cgeorge
203 Views, 1 Reply

Toolbar disappeared, clean install didn't bring it back

Fusion was working fine until today. When I launched it today, the toolbar wouldn't show. The bar still reacts to mouse buttons, as I can click on it and tool settings will appear. 

I tried doing a clean uninstall and reinstall, and that didn't fix it. Several reboots didn't fix it either. 

This is on a MacBook Pro running MacOS 11.6.

Is there anything else I can do to get the tool bar buttons visible again?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Rafal.Chlod
in reply to: cgeorge

Hi @cgeorge, thanks for posting.

Sometimes the display issues may be caused by using docking station. If so, if it is possible, try to connect the monitor directly to the computer, and then check if the issue still occurs.

You can also check if the Fusion does not use integrated graphics card. Try to click Help icon (I know this may be difficult now) in top-right corner in Fusion 360 window, go to Support and Diagnostic and choose Graphics Diagnostic. If the integrated card is on, try to switch Graphics driver in Preferences (also top-right corner in Fusion 360 window, next to Help option) or try to switch between different option in Graphics > Display section also in Preferences.

You may also need to update your graphics drivers. Check if you are using the latest version.

Additionally check if graphic switching option is disabled:

1. Select Preferences from the Apple Menu.
  2. In the Energy Saver preferences, disable the option for Automatic Graphics Switching.

If my answer helped you, please click Accept Solution. Thanks!

Rafał Chłód
Global Product Support

My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars | Tips and Best Practices | Troubleshooting

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report