Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installer failed: shows error "no access"

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Filip_thomassen_dam
340 Views, 5 Replies

Installer failed: shows error "no access"

The streamer installer failed and shows a wierd error code. I have tried the cleaner, and reinstall. 

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

@Filip_thomassen_dam This is the first I am seeing this error. I am checking with our engineering team on what could be the reason. Thanks for the log files. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 6

@Filip_thomassen_dam Our engineering team took a look at the log files and it seems like the access to create windows shortcuts is the issue. Can you try to create a shortcut on your desktop for any other application and see if there is an issue? 

If you have not already, can you please restart your machine as well? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 6

Making shortcuts for any program seems to work fine. I also restarted the PC and allowed the install program to run on private network. Still the same error.
Message 5 of 6

Some good news, i have managed to get the program to install. I ran compatibility mode and tried some different settings. It seems like it needed permission to change files on the harddrive. I cannot get the program itself to run though. Ran compatibility mode, tried with different settings and allowed private network access, but with no luck. Task manager sees it, but nothing else happens.

Message 6 of 6

Ran the fusion cleaner and made it work, thank you for your help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report