Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data panel greyed out after up date

42 REPLIES 42
SOLVED
Message 1 of 43
hudmut
3205 Views, 42 Replies

Data panel greyed out after up date

Is there something I need to do in settings to over come this problem all was fine until the up date.

Iv up dated my drivers restarted the PC messed with settings and still nothing.

I do get a screen on start up saying that there might be a fire wall stopping something but I have no fire wall in place and never had before the up date.

42 REPLIES 42
Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
in reply to: James.Youmatz

@James.Youmatz wrote:

Then running adcefwebbrowser.exe, we found that it complained about missing .dll files (as another user mentioned earlier in this post - mfc140u.dll and vcruntime.dll). These .dll are apart of Visual Studio and should come with Windows.

What we found was we needed to update Visual Studio (per this link here) and then restart Windows. After restarting, Fusion seemed to work okay (although on initial launch the data panel was white. Restarting Fusion fixed this).

Not to be overly pedantic about this but mfc140u.dll is part of the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable package. It's not part of Windows.

Installing the x64 version of the VS2015 redistributable package was enough for me to get adcefwebbrowser--and the rest of Fusion 360--working after the December 5th update.

Message 42 of 43
cdespain
in reply to: chris.liH3VH9

Copying these 5 files to the Win64 folder worked for me.  I've opened and closed Fusion multiple times and it seems to work now.

Thanks for all the attention to this problem and for posting a fix.

Maybe a patch could be made to automate this repair.

Message 43 of 43
doreen_holley
in reply to: paul.clauss

I'm having the same issue

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report