Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off the grid?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
JetForMe
3179 Views, 3 Replies

Turning off the grid?

I'm having a hard time turning the grid off. I see John Saunders's videos and in 3D or sketch modes, his grid is off. I can turn it off in 3D, but if I'm sketching, it's always on, the control is disabled, and unchecked.

macOS 10.11.6, Fusion360 2.0.2455

Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 14.18.39 .png

MacBook Pro, PCNC1100 Series 3, Slant-PRO 15L Lathe, Custom AvidCNC-based 4x9' CNC Router w/24k 4.5 kW HSD Spindle & Teknic SDSK Servos
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: JetForMe

Take a look at the sketch palette second option down.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
JetForMe
in reply to: HughesTooling

Thank you, and GRR WTF WHY IS IT IN A DIFFERENT PLACE??

🙂

MacBook Pro, PCNC1100 Series 3, Slant-PRO 15L Lathe, Custom AvidCNC-based 4x9' CNC Router w/24k 4.5 kW HSD Spindle & Teknic SDSK Servos
Message 4 of 4
HughesTooling
in reply to: JetForMe

The one at the bottom of the screen is the layout\assembly grid and the other is the sketch grid. I think in the past there was only one setting, personally I like the way it is now because I don't use the layout grid but use the sketch grid most of the time.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report