Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rhino Plug In Crashing when trying to Push Layers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
waldron7YAGT
187 Views, 2 Replies

Rhino Plug In Crashing when trying to Push Layers

Hi,

I am trying to push layers from a Rhino 7 model into a project in Forma. I have successfully been able to do this in the past, but today when I am trying to push a layer, the Rhino file will crash when I select the layer in the Forma dialog box. Are there any tips to try to avoid the crash?

The model in Rhino was created by pulling Revit geometry using Rhino.Inside plug in out of Revit, into a Rhino block and then trying to push the Rhino to Forma. I am doing this as a workaround for a mismatched site location between Revit and Forma and the limitations of one proposal per Revit model. 

Tags (3)
Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
greg_marr
in reply to: waldron7YAGT

Can you share with us the URL of the proposal that is showing the error in Forma?  If you don't want to share it here in the forum, you can contact us through the Help button in the lower right of the Forma window.  Select "Contact Support".  Please include the URL of this post in your message so we can associate them.

Message 3 of 3

@waldron7YAGT Was this problem resoved? 
All the best, 
Marthe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators