Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibility to deselct all analysis areas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mupoJNFMH
181 Views, 3 Replies

Possibility to deselct all analysis areas?

Hi there, 

I have a large number of analysis areas and for each analysis I have to manually deselect all and select the one analysis area that I want to perform my analysis on.

mupoJNFMH_0-1697196850291.png

Is there a way to deselect all analysis areas simultaneously and then select the wanted sites? 

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hilde.bakkeli
in reply to: mupoJNFMH

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We don't currently have a way to deselect all analysis areas simultaneously. I understand the workflow is cumbersome in this case, and are always interested to hear your ideas on how to improve it.

To better understand your use case, could you tell us what you are using the large amount of site limits (or zones) for? 

Regards,

Hilde

Hilde Bakkeli
Product Manager
Message 3 of 4
mupoJNFMH

Hi, 

Thank you for your answer.

I have a very large site that I need to run a noise analysis on. Since there is a maximum size for the analysis area I had to create multiple analysis areas and run them separately and later put them together. 

Message 4 of 4
hilde.bakkeli

I see! It would be very interesting to see how you do this, to understand how we could better support large site projects. I will contact you directly for more details.

Regards,
Hilde

Hilde Bakkeli
Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report