Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot analyze Operational Energy

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ThitipatP
340 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot analyze Operational Energy

I try to analyze the operational energy using the default value settings. But the program reported that it could not run the rapid wind analysis (I had tried the wind analysis to this model and it reported fine). Any suggestion please.

Here is the link https://app.autodeskforma.com/designmode/pro_mncomjn5le/660d95b8-8704-42f2-8920-11840e7f5e79

Thank you

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
larry.schirmer
in reply to: ThitipatP

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The engineering team has taken a look at your issue and believe they've solved the problem blocking rapid operational energy from running on this project. We'd love to help in any way we can, so please reach out if you're having further difficulty.

Message 3 of 5
thitipattpcad

FYI

I got it now. Today I try to analyze again from the same model, it returned me the rapid analysis. I notice that the setting list has limited materials and I'm now cannot myself enter any energy info in the advanced settings.

Thank you

Message 4 of 5
larry.schirmer

This is great feedback for the team. Referring to the settings list, which materials were you expecting to find in the menu for each construction category that are not yet supported?

In the advanced settings section, we want to be transparent about what settings rapid operational energy is using when processing the results. These settings, however, are not configurable for the rapid analysis.

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 10.05.58 AM.png

Message 5 of 5

Thank to hear that. I hope that the materials input will be available soon.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report