Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My student license has been confirmed, but can't open Maya

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
M_cortez6JW4M
253 Views, 3 Replies

My student license has been confirmed, but can't open Maya

I have already received a confirmation email that I have a student license that's valid until Oct. 3, 2024. Everything was fine then - I was able to download Maya and open the software. However this past friday I tried to open the software to do some homework but all of a sudden it says that I do not have an active subscription. I checked my account and saw that there's nothing listen on the products and services tab. I have also tried downloading the software from the education page.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @M_cortez6JW4M,

I've checked your account, and I can see a Maya license in your account - everything else appears to be in check, so I've forwarded this to our Engineering team for investigation.

I apologise for the disruption, and I'll let you know when I receive an update,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4

Thank you for the reply!
Last night my PC had a windows update, and Maya is working just fine.

Thank you for your time!
Message 4 of 4

That's great to hear @M_cortez6JW4M,

I've also just heard back from our Engineering team that the fix went through this morning,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums