Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation button not working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
127 Views, 1 Reply

Confirmation button not working

Steps to reproduce
I am a student at the university. My university is included in the list of institutions. But the button on the page where I am to confirm my institutional information does not work. It stays light gray throughout the process when I fill in my information. The "Confirm" button does not work although I fill everything out.
When I seek support, the Assistant turns me down saying "Please note that your subscription plan doesn't include product support."
Please, help. I see this happening with the other people as well.

Expected results
I will be able to confirm my information.

Actual results
I cannot click on the button.

URL where issue occurs
https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=individual

Browser
Chrome

OS
Mac

Title edited for clarity by @LeoWarren-EDU. Original title: Buttons not working

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Please keep related posts together rather than creating multiple topics, as this helps keep the Community tidy 🙂

In my previous post, I escalated your case to our education support team - have they reached out?

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further issues,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums