Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm informations is not working

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
patrick_kardo
103 Views, 1 Reply

Confirm informations is not working

My access to Autodesk for Education has expired and I want to restart it, but I can't do that because when I open the site it shows me "We need to confirm some details", I press "Continue", it is popping up another page where I am requiered to fill "School address" and "School information". After doing all of this, I should press "Confirm" but it remains grey and nothing happens after pressing.

Expected results
Restarting my educational license.

Actual results

I can not pass this step and I can not download the product I need.

URL where issue occurs
https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&filters=individual

Browser
Chrome

OS
Windows

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @patrick_kardo,

I wanted to check in and see if you needed any further assistance as I can see you account is now verified into 2025. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums