Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Educational License problem for AutoCAD

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
burakesen12
149 Views, 2 Replies

Expired Educational License problem for AutoCAD

Hi! I have renewed my educational license for AutoCAD. On the Autodesk website, it says that my license is now valid through July 2025. However, when I open AutoCAD, it still says "Access expired". Please help! I need to use the software but I can not due to this problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: burakesen12

Hi @burakesen12,

Which version of AutoCAD are you trying to use? The Autodesk Education Plan only includes access to the current version plus the next three version, as of writing this would include 2025, 2024, 2023 and 2022.

If you're using one of the above versions, please try resetting the licensing service by following the guidance in this article. This will force the software to fetch the newest license assigned to your account.

I hope this helps; please feel free to reach out if you need any assistance. Any screenshots would be helpful in identifying the issue.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: burakesen12

Hello, @burakesen12,
Did my previous reply help you and answer your question? 

If yes, feel free to click on the button "Mark as Solution". Thus, other users can also benefit from the information. 

In case you still need help, please feel free to provide an update here so we as Community know how we can help you best moving forward.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums