Did you mean: 

text rotation

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
681 Views, 9 Replies

text rotation

I NEED TO MAKE A DYNAMIC BLOCK IN WHICH I HAVE ATTRIBUTES AND WITH A ROTATION BUT I WANT THAT MY TEXT ALWAYS REMAINS HORIZONTAL EVEN IF THE ROTATION CHANGES. THANK YOU SO MUCH

J'AI BESOIN DE FAIRE UN BLOC DYNAMIQUE DANS LAQUELLE J'AI DES ATTRIBUTS ET AVEC UNE ROTATION MAIS JE VEUX QUE MON TEXTE RESTE TOUJOURS HORIZONTALE MÊME SI LA ROTATION CHANGE .
MERCI BEAUCOUP.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
hwalker
in reply to: Anonymous

Make an Annotative text style and tick "Match Text Orientation to Layout". See the image below. You'll also probably need to make the block annotative as well.

Capture.JPG

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: hwalker

thank you ,

I tried what you suggested to me but it doesn't work as you see in the photo and I need to have the text as an attribute so I won't have to enter the editor each time  to change the text

Message 4 of 10
Libbya

Add a chained point parameter.  Add a move action associated with the chained point parameter and add the attribute to the move action's selection set.  Add the chained point parameter and do NOT add the attribute to the rotate action's selection set.  If you need further assistance post the block.   

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Libbya

I tried what you told me but I find that it does not work so I said Annotation 2020-01-30 150607.png maybe the parameter or the action that I had chosen was not the right one for that I will leave you the photo of my block

Message 6 of 10
Libbya

@Libbya wrote:

If you need further assistance post the block.   

Quit posting pictures and post the block instead.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

HERE IS THE BLOCK

Message 8 of 10
Libbya

I guess you missed it when I said *chained* point parameter.

Message 9 of 10
Libbya

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

thank you soooo much  😁 it was very helpful

have a nice day 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

”Boost