Did you mean: 

Stretch at angle with arc

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1003 Views, 6 Replies

Stretch at angle with arc

hi, im trying to create a dynamic block for a swung out window i have everythign correct except for the window swings not increasing size proportionally with the arcs at the same angle , how can i fix this .

here is an attachment:

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Libbya
in reply to: Anonymous

This might help.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Libbya

thanks once again is it possible u can drop the file as an attachment 

Message 4 of 7
Libbya

I could but I am here to help people learn, not so much to make blocks for them.  If I just attach the file, you might be tempted to use the block rather than re-create it and I've always found that learning happens more from doing.  Let me know if you get stuck in the process and I'll attempt to explain it further.  

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

thats true thanks i will try to recreate it 😉 much appreciated

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

i recreated it thanks just one question if i have a flip set to it when i stretch it as i had the offset angle to 45 n 135 its opposite on the flip is there any way i can fix it or stick to stretching and then flipping 

Message 7 of 7
Libbya

In order to get it to work properly with a flip, you need to add the scale action and the two angled stretch actions to the flip selection set.  In order to add one action to another action's selection set you need to have the system variable BACTIONBARMODE=0.  The scale action needs to be flipped also as it has an independant base point which would be in the wrong location if it is not flipped with the door swings.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta