Did you mean: 

Polar stretch with a arrow like block

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1543 Views, 5 Replies

Polar stretch with a arrow like block

Hi, I am trying to put a polar stretch on the block uploaded, but it dosent seems to work (maybe because of myu constraint? ). If something major is wrong  with it, is there another way I can make the same drawing proportional when i rotate it and stretch it ? Also, after that I have to use it for vlisp. 

Thank you in advance

Demoiselle_en_détresse (which means, lady in distress in french)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

As a start is this the basic function you are looking for?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Yes, I only want to position it in any direction that is required with vlisp (automotically)and attribute it a value that can see on autocad. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

The file you send me was good ! ty ill try to deal with it in vlisp

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Charles_Shade

one more thing, I have put my attribute on the core of the arrow but I cant make it rotate with it. Also if you have time to explain me how did you do before that would be great beacause when i,m putting a polar stretch, my arrow deform and the grip button is no longer on it.
Message 6 of 6
Charles_Shade

Polar Stretch has two parts to it: Stretch Entitites and Rotate Entities.

After you pick the Stretch Frame and hit Enter you Select Objects to Stretch and then when you hit enter you need to choose Objects again because that is the Rotate portion of the Action then hit Enter a third time to end the Action.

Polar Stretch is the only Action that has two parts to it and it is easy to lose or otherwise get this mixed up.

I suspect that you are not choosing the Attrib twice in the Selection set and/or the Attrib is not Locked and therefore will not follow the Action. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

”Boost