Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple visibilty parameters in a dynamic block

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
mehdi-guida
437 Views, 9 Replies

Multiple visibilty parameters in a dynamic block

Hi

Is there any way to use multiple visibilty parameters in a dynamic block (by Lisp routine OR ...)?

Thank You

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
ed57gmc
in reply to: mehdi-guida

It's not very clear what you're asking for. Do you already have parameters in your block and you want to access them in code or are you asking how to create them? It helps if you attach your block to your post.

Ed

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Message 3 of 10
mehdi-guida
in reply to: ed57gmc

Thank you for respond.

When I want edit or design my dynamic block i am allowed to use visibility parameter only one time.

I will received error message "Visibility parameter already exists in block definition" if I want to use visibility parameter for second time. But I've heard  some Lisp routine can solve it.  

Message 4 of 10
ed57gmc

Again, post your block and tell us how you want the block to work. What you want to be visible and what you don't want visible.

Ed

Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Message 5 of 10
mehdi-guida

Thank you.

Attached is a drawing include a simple dynamic block. I created a visibility parameter for small and big lines.

I want to create same visibility parameter for small and big circle and square.

Message 6 of 10
ed57gmc

All you have to do is make a visibility stat active, then make the objects you don't want to show, invisible. Use the button in the Visibility panel or run the BVHIDE command.

Ed

How to post your code.

EESignature

Message 7 of 10
mehdi-guida

Thank you

But I need 3 individual visibility parameters.

One for lines, one for circles and one for squares. and each one work individually.

Message 8 of 10
ed57gmc

You can only have one visibility parameter, but you can have many visibility states, e.g.

big line, big circle, big square

big line, sm circle, big square

big line, big circle, sm square

3 cubed number of states

Ed

How to post your code.

EESignature

Message 9 of 10
j.palmeL29YX

You can do that with a Double Lookup. 

An example is attached. Let us know if you need more help. (just in moment I'm in hurry)

Jürgen Palme

EESignature

Message 10 of 10
j.palmeL29YX

@mehdi-guida wrote:

I need 3 individual visibility parameters.

One for lines, one for circles and one for squares. and each one work individually.

Here a more detailed suggestion. 

How to create a Double LookUp parameter you find in the (still) pinned post above >>click<<

Jürgen Palme

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report