Did you mean: 

Help in making dynamic block or lisp command for foundation drawing

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
miroslav.pristov
230 Views, 6 Replies

Help in making dynamic block or lisp command for foundation drawing

Hello all, 

can someone please help me to create a dynamic block or a lisp command that will create block like given in example. The dynamic block or lisp command will draw me the foundation based on the chosen points and data that i would enter in the command line.

Please take a look in file for explanation.

Thank you for your help and time

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Check the attached attempt. Does it meet your goal? 

The values A, B, C and D can be changed in the properties window. 

(I don't understand what you mean with "THE BLOCK MUST WORK AS A MIRROR VIEW TOO, IF ANGLE OF PILLAR LOOKS LIKE THIS " / " " . Would you explain please more clearly?) 

[EDIT]:

[I found a small error. Attachment deleted. I will get back shortly]

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7

Hello thanks for reply,

Actually, we don't understand each other. 

Í try to make a block that i can use for every single type of foundation that i might have in future on my drawing. 
The angle of the pillar part or axis line could change through various types of foundation. The foot part of foundation is always in global XY ucs system. Also the line on top of pillar is always parallel with global X in UCS.
So the pillar or  the axis line, according to previous, could be vertical, to look like this "\" as you draw, or to look like this "/". The value of axis angle can change to. When I say angle I mean the angle between the axis line and vertical line or global Y axis. I give few examples of axis line in example. The problem is that I don't know the angle value. I cant type it. I can only see it on the existing drawing where I want to insert a block. That's why I said that the axis line must be defined in a way that I could choose two points. One at the top of the axis line and one at the end. So presume that the top one is the insert point for the block, and choosing the second point on drawing block will stretch the pillar and the foot part to it, and with that i could define the depth of foundation.
The part you made with A, B, C, D dimension is not working well because when i change values (on example i change C value) i got something i dont want (look at yellow revision cloud). Beside it I draw what I want to be done when I change value C.
Also I need those dimension lines beside the foundation to be in the block too. 

i hope now you understand. Thank you for your help
Message 4 of 7

and one more better explanation 

with points define on top and botom of axis line the total vertical height of the foundation is defined and slope of axis and pillar

When you change value C the heigh of pillar will change, the slope must stay as defined with points

when you change value D only botom rectangle will change. the vertical height between top and botom point on axis line must stay as defined before.

Message 5 of 7

and one more better explanation

with points define on top and botom of axis line the total vertical height of the foundation is defined and slope of axis and pillar

When you change value C the heigh of pillar will change, the slope must stay as defined with points

when you change value D only botom rectangle will change. the vertical height between top and botom point on axis line must stay as defined before.
Message 6 of 7

I've had in my mind a rough solution idea similar to to the one which i posted in a prior thread. But in your model I don't get that to work. Sorry, I can't help you. 

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 7

Okay,

thanks for your effort to help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

”Boost