Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip and Stretch not Playing Working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
scottc44ZYK
273 Views, 1 Reply

Flip and Stretch not Playing Working

So I am trying to create a dynamic block that allows you to stretch an ellipse leader to some text and that part is working well. What happens is when I add a flip parameter the stretch works in the default state, but when the block is flipped the stretch pulls the ellipse in the wrong direction.

I've tried messing with bactionbarmode with no luck. Also can someone explain to me how the stretch frame works and what it's purpose is?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Libbya
in reply to: scottc44ZYK

The stretch frame creates a boundary.  If an object is in the stretch action's selection set and has some vertices within that boundary and some outside that boundary, then the vertices inside the boundary will be stretched while the vertices outside the boundary do not change.  If an object is in the stretch action's selection set and has either no vertices within the window or all vertices within the window, it will be moved rather than stretched.  

I believe the attached screencast shows how to get your block working the way you would like.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report