Did you mean: 

Attribute Text not appearing on some drawings

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
408 Views, 2 Replies

Attribute Text not appearing on some drawings

I created a dynamic block with attribute text (electrical symbols, like existing, new, relocated, etc.) and in some drawings, the text doesn't even appear, but in other drawings the text does. Why is this? How can it be fixed?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Annotative blocks by chance? you need to set the annotative scale to 1:1 then back to whatever it needs to be first.

Message 3 of 3
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

While creating the attribute did you check mark the attribute to be invisible? doing so, would make the attribute invisible.

In order to check if the attribute are made invisible you can type in the command "ATTDISP" and then enter "ON", now even the invisible attribute will be made visible.

Also try to use the command "ATTSYNC" on the block which would update the attribute inside the block.

Does this solve your problem?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta