Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

array on dynamic block in triangular shape

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jppinhovilela
195 Views, 2 Replies

array on dynamic block in triangular shape

So I have a block that represents a aluminum composite modules of 1x1, I want to array them in a way that they wil grow in a triangular shape, on the image below i show a representation of how i would like the block to work (i justa created the block and put rando anctions on the paremeters to give a better representation of how i want the block to work). So the drawing on the left is how i want the block to start, and the draing on the right show how I ant it to grow. Basicaly the grip on the inferior right vertex should array the square object and and a new row of squares after 3 copies of the initial square, plus, this grip should create a array of the three different cutted squares on the bottom. The uper grip shoul just array the rows of the initial square.

Is something like that possible to do?

below i attached the file with my drawings

jppinhovilela_0-1678928785570.png

e, 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Libbya
in reply to: jppinhovilela

Use the 'net' hatch pattern with it scaled so that it is the correct size. Use an associate hatch and closed polyline boundary. The hatch pattern will extend to fill any shape for the boundary.
Message 3 of 3
vinodkl
in reply to: jppinhovilela

Hello @jppinhovilela 

You can use the hatch inside the boundary and set the scale to match with your requirement and add a scale parameter to scale the block. See attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta