Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm and sanitary inlet gutter flow capture curve

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mohammed.alkubaisy
83 Views, 0 Replies

Storm and sanitary inlet gutter flow capture curve

Hi there, 

I Have specified gutter flow capture curves and when I run the mode in steady flow the correct gutter flow capture is applied. The same model run in hydrodynamic now multiples the inlet flow and it appears it’s doing this based on the number of inflows e.g. capture curve maximum is 20L/s but If there is a sub basin connected to the inlet and an upstream bypass link, the flow captured is now 40L/s. If there is one sub basin and two upstream bypass links connected, the flow captured is now 60 L/s. In steady flow the the flow captured is a maximum of 20L/s which is correct. I’ve also noticed that when the gutter flow capture curve is selected, the number of inlets and the clogging factor do nothing. I’ve tried the model in SSA 2019, 2020, 2023. The only fix that is working is to divide the capture curve by the number of connections to the inlet however I’d rather correct the actual issue. Appreciate your help in advance. 

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report