Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stage storage elevation table - contour elevation shown are constant multiples of actual elevation.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
298 Views, 7 Replies

Stage storage elevation table - contour elevation shown are constant multiples of actual elevation.

I have been working in a detention basin design project for which i need the stage storage table. My contour lies between 46 and 68 ft. However, when I use the stage storage function, the contour elevations it gives are multiple of 15 the actual one. For example: 46 is shown as 690, 47 as 715 and so on. and the incremental depth is 15 ft instead of 1ft. I have checked the contours and surface properties, all are showing the contour interval as 1ft and lying between 46 and 68 ft. What causes this and how can I solve this?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pperales2
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you using grading tools or feature lines to create the detention pond?

Message 3 of 8
LucasHicks

I got it to work, Civil3d 2022.1.1, what version are you on.

Screenshot 2021-12-29 094349.png

OpenRoads Designer, Civil 3D
Message 4 of 8
ChicagoLooper

Arcola, correct?

Is your basin named pond p? Did you make a copy and plop it down on Watts Plantation west of Knight?

You can manually enter the contour elevations. For example, from 46 to 68.

101.jpg102.jpg

Chicagolooper

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: pperales2

yes i used feature lines to define breaklines for the pond

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: LucasHicks

I am on 2019..it works for mine too on pond r.. but for surfaces final pg and pond p it does not work

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: LucasHicks

Thanks for the solution...I'll use this
But for other surfaces, I don't need to enter this data manually. Do you have any idea on what causes this?

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: ChicagoLooper

Thanks for the solution...I'll use this
But for other surfaces, I don't need to enter this data manually. Do you have any idea on what causes this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report