Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing combined factor value and original value in a curve data

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
231 Views, 1 Reply

Showing combined factor value and original value in a curve data

Hi,

Anybody can help me to solve this problem.

The received TOPO survey combined factor scale is 0.999591760. I already applied this scale in the STA (station) without changing the displayed STA value.

(Eg:- The displayed STA value 1+100, 1+200, 1+300… So the distance between two point will be 100.00 but real distance is 99.959 in manual measurements as per combined factor). this is solved by Mr. ionescu_dragosWHU3X using ‘Expression’ tool. If You feel any mistily please see the post titled “ TOPO Survey combined factor applying in civil 3d”

Now I am having some issues with curved area —In our project all horizontal bends in Pipeline are in 210.00m radius. Here, I need to show combined factor value and original value at curved area (See Capture01). Can you please explain how can I callout both of them at a time. Now I’m doing for this by choosing curve radius as 209.914 instead of 210.00. But I am getting either of them. I think it is possible through ‘Expression’ tool. I tried to catchup but absolutely I failed.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

COMBINED FACTOR = 0.999591760

Original radius 210.0m

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I solved this issue by me.

see the step.

Toolspace -- Settings--Alignment--Label styles--Curve--Expressions

right click-- new--

type as below

Name: Radius to Scale

Expression: Radius*.999591760

OK

then apply this in Delta over Length & Radius as per attached images.

thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report