Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing combined factor value and original value in a curve data

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
241 Views, 1 Reply

Showing combined factor value and original value in a curve data

Hi,

Anybody can help me to solve this problem.

The received TOPO survey combined factor scale is 0.999591760. I already applied this scale in the STA (station) without changing the displayed STA value.

(Eg:- The displayed STA value 1+100, 1+200, 1+300… So the distance between two point will be 100.00 but real distance is 99.959 in manual measurements as per combined factor). this is solved by Mr. ionescu_dragosWHU3X using ‘Expression’ tool. If You feel any mistily please see the post titled “ TOPO Survey combined factor applying in civil 3d”

Now I am having some issues with curved area —In our project all horizontal bends in Pipeline are in 210.00m radius. Here, I need to show combined factor value and original value at curved area (See Capture01). Can you please explain how can I callout both of them at a time. Now I’m doing for this by choosing curve radius as 209.914 instead of 210.00. But I am getting either of them. I think it is possible through ‘Expression’ tool. I tried to catchup but absolutely I failed.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

COMBINED FACTOR = 0.999591760

Original radius 210.0m

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I solved this issue by me.

see the step.

Toolspace -- Settings--Alignment--Label styles--Curve--Expressions

right click-- new--

type as below

Name: Radius to Scale

Expression: Radius*.999591760

OK

then apply this in Delta over Length & Radius as per attached images.

thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report