Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link grade

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
trumankiko
542 Views, 9 Replies

link grade

trumankiko_0-1714956955120.png

i have my link grade shown at the top of my pave link with arrow direction but every time i export my c3d drawing the arrows do not show. it would save me a lot of time if someone can help me. thanks!

trumankiko_1-1714957101546.png

Labels (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
vantamuct
in reply to: trumankiko

Could you share your File?

Message 3 of 10
trumankiko

what i always do is after exporting is i select similar all arrows and then change the type of arrow head and then voila all the arrowhead shows up. but in the future i might forget doing this manually so..

Message 4 of 10
trumankiko
in reply to: vantamuct

this is my file. as u can see there's a lot going on because i am experimenting coz finally i have free time!!! yay mee. i'm looking forward to this day to upgrade my daily process of doing things with civil 3d. hope u'd help me with this one issue. thanks!

Message 5 of 10
vantamuct

vantamuct_0-1714975917124.png

Hi, I tried to Export your File with another label style, then i think the problem is about the arrow style, During the export, it is automatically changed to "Closed Filled." , So if you are not want to use exactly the leader with style "Open 30", then change it to "closed filled"

I hope this help

Message 6 of 10
trumankiko

they never show up with any arrow type i use. i always have to select them all and then manually change the arrow type in the properties.

Message 7 of 10
vantamuct

I tried to change the leader style to "Closed filled"  in the style then the "Export" works correctly.

The previous Image is the Result, you may check this File.

Message 8 of 10
trumankiko

ill check this out. thanks!

Message 9 of 10
trumankiko

trumankiko_0-1714979425473.png

i tried what u did and it still looks the same. idk why.

Message 10 of 10
vantamuct

Please check your Inbox (Private message)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report