Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error unhandled e0697363h exception at EC3DA859h. Snap function?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
374 Views, 5 Replies

Fatal Error unhandled e0697363h exception at EC3DA859h. Snap function?

I am running Windows 10 with NVIDIA Quadro P400 video card on a new computer.

I have getting a fatal error in several drawings “unhandled e06d7363h Exception at EC3DA859h” and have not been able to find the solution.  I believe it has to do with snapping to multiple objects or xref related, since it happens when I’m simply drawing a polyline with the snap function on.   The last error report I submitted was CER_216940591.

I have tried most of the recommendations shown on other Forums, including; purge, audit, recover, hotfixes, etc.....

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi ! I've had all kind of issue attempting to produce for the Oculus GO with unbelievable motor. Sooner or later, I made sense of it may be an Unbelievable rendition issue, and utilized github to download the last form suggested by oculus, the 4.22.0 I cloned the vault, opened the .sln in visual C++ 2017, I builded it, and afterward opened it with the debugger. I used to have the 4.22.1 variant downloaded and when unbelievable motor turns over it says 4.22.1 despite the fact that i should dispatch 4.22.0... I don't have the foggiest idea whether this is ordinary.

Message 3 of 6
wfberry

I feel like I am in the TWILIGHT ZONE.  What are you talking about?

Bill

Message 4 of 6
Grover_Puma

I have windows 10 and when I had such problems what I did is in the windows search engine write device manager / then you enter screen adapters / then you enter intel R / then you enter controller tab / finally revert to the previous controller / my error was for updates

ACEPTA LA SOLUCION que responde a tu pregunta, esto ayudará a otros a encontrar respuestas de una manera mas sencilla.
Si te gusta esta publicación, dale ME GUSTA.

Saludos!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Grover_Puma

I can't work with cad2008. that is:" fatal error: unhanhdled c0000094h exception at 622212b8h", help me!

snaptube vidmate

Message 6 of 6
Grover_Puma

enter this link to download free student software

https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/featured

ACEPTA LA SOLUCION que responde a tu pregunta, esto ayudará a otros a encontrar respuestas de una manera mas sencilla.
Si te gusta esta publicación, dale ME GUSTA.

Saludos!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report