Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error de mapeo en superficie de corredor

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
Carlos_Daniel_84
437 Views, 11 Replies

Error de mapeo en superficie de corredor

Primeramente muy buenos días a todos, mi consulta va por lo siguiente. He estado cargando un Subensamblaje que creé en SAC, el cual tiene todos los códigos designados y parámetros correspondientes, cargo dentro Civil 3D y todo perfecto hasta ese punto. El problema es cuando genero la superficie este mapea mal en la parte de los taludes y no proyecta hasta donde corresponde.

He intentado todo pero no puede corregir ese detalle que les mando en las imágenes anexas.

Si alguien podría colaborarme por favor, le agradeceria infinitamente. Muchas gracias de antemano.

Saludos cordiales!

SAC_AC3D_1.png

SAC_AC3D_2.png

  

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
hippe013
in reply to: Carlos_Daniel_84

Often times this is caused by not having the 'Add as Breakline' checked. Do you have your links added as breaklines? 

hippe013_0-1710776575213.png

Message 3 of 12
Carlos_Daniel_84
in reply to: hippe013

Thanks to answering @hippe013013, I added as breaklines but it's does not change the corridor's surface.

Carlos_Daniel_84_0-1710780530680.png

I think the problem is in the surface data. Because they shared with me a cloud of points in AutoCAD that I then converted into Civil 3D points to then create the surface. Maybe that's the problem

Message 4 of 12
hippe013

I would need to see the dwg to explore further as to what might be causing it. However, I doubt that it's because you converted from AutoCAD points to Civil. Do you have other links that you need to add in? Other than just "Top"? 

Message 5 of 12

I need to add only the datum and top surfaces, Just that. I send you the files. 

Thanks to help me. 

Message 6 of 12
hippe013

It appears to be working correctly. What station were you seeing issues at? 

hippe013_0-1710789392177.png

hippe013_1-1710789430874.png

hippe013_2-1710789463728.png

Message 7 of 12
hippe013

What year of Subassembly Composer (SAC) are you using? 

Message 8 of 12
hippe013

I think I found where you may seem to have an issue. When a cross section is placed in-between corridor sections then the surface and the corridor may not match. You picked a location in-between corridor sections where the subassembly goes from a fill situation to a cut situation. Since corridors and surfaces are sampled differently it appears that there is an error, however, if you place your sample line on a corridor section then your surface and your corridor will match and display correctly in your section view.  I hope that this helps. 

hippe013_0-1710794094630.png

***EDIT***

Below I show a sampling of both your corridor (white line) and your surface (red line) for each intermediate section at one-meter intervals between corridor sections. 

hippe013_0-1710794983130.png

This is just how the software works. You are not doing anything wrong. 

I hope this helps clarify what it is that you are seeing. 

Message 9 of 12
Carlos_Daniel_84

Subassembly composer 2024

Message 10 of 12
Carlos_Daniel_84

When I project in the same way in another drawing I don't have that surface problem, I tried in other jobs to create alignment and a corridor and I don't have that problem. Only in this project is where that difference between surface and corridor appears to me.

I really appreciate your help!!

Message 11 of 12
hippe013

Try adding the Station of your Section View to your corridor under the frequencies.

hippe013_0-1710854363345.png

hippe013_1-1710854408791.png

The other thing that I can think of is that you need a common code for your dalylight position, however I am by no means an expert on corridor codes. There appears to be a disconnect between cut situation and fill situation.  Notice the (1) Fill to (2) Cut and again from (3) Cut to (4) Fill.

hippe013_2-1710855098038.png

This is where I would need someone else to chime-in so that I do not mislead you. 

Either way this thread would benefit and get more responses being in the Civil 3D forum instead of the Civil 3D Customization Forum. Someone with more knowledge on this could chime in and provide their expertise. @Jeff_M 

Message 12 of 12

Once I remember to fix this problem that it doesn't recognize certain cut or fill stripes. And he created a subassembly for the left and the same one for the right, I put a daylight code on both, for both the right and the left and it was solved but I had to make 2 subassemblies and not use the mirror tool.

I am very grateful for the contributions and advice @hippe013. Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report