Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select Similar no longer at the bottom in 2024

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jefflambert9091
242 Views, 2 Replies

Select Similar no longer at the bottom in 2024

So, when you right click on a selected entity “Select Similar” used to be at the bottom of the shortcut/context menu. In 2024 they have added “Count Selection” under it. This is no fun for a person like me with old habits. I saw where you can customize in the CUI, but I did not see the “Count Selection” item anywhere. Is there a way to edit so I can have “Select Similar” at the bottom?

Jeff
Civil 3D 2024
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobertEVs
in reply to: jefflambert9091

That has been an ongoing topic of discussion with no results. Do you happen to have an extra mouse button you can assign? 

Civil 3D 2022 - New Count function takes Select Similar position on right click menu - Autodesk Comm...

Message 3 of 3

Bummer. Thanks for the link. I did a little searching but I was thinking it was a 2024 thing. We just went from 2021 to 2024. Its not the end of the world. I have some custom toolbars, but my hands have been doing the same thing since the 90's. It should only take a bit to get used to it. 

Jeff
Civil 3D 2024

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report