Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta, Radius, Tangent, C values of Alignment Label

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
LarryS23
1332 Views, 9 Replies

Delta, Radius, Tangent, C values of Alignment Label

Where do I go to add the delta, radius, tangent, and c values of an alignment at a particular station? I have tried line and curve labeling but it is only letting me add the bearing and distance. I have the curve label style set up but can't add it.

Labels (2)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
AllenJessup
in reply to: LarryS23

All I can say is I've never had any trouble. You should be able to and anything from the list in the Label Style Composer. Could you show a screenshot of when you try to add them? Or post the drawing?

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 10
LarryS23
in reply to: AllenJessup

It treats the alignment as a line and not as a curve.

curve label.JPG

Message 4 of 10
cwr-pae

I don't think you can label curves with that data. For alignments you can label the intersection of the tangents with that data, but choose to label alignments, not lines and curves. 

Message 5 of 10
LarryS23
in reply to: cwr-pae

Okay where can I label alignments with that data?

Message 6 of 10
cwr-pae

Same dialog you posted, change the "Feature" dropdown from Line and curve to alignment. And label type to intersection.

Message 7 of 10
wfberry

Your label should work like you are showing.  Perhaps post a small portion of your data in a .dwg file.

Bill

Message 8 of 10
LarryS23
in reply to: wfberry

Here is the .dwg file. Mainly trying to add it to Golfhill Drive P&P and Golfhill Drive (2) P&P

Message 9 of 10
MMcCall402

I downloaded the file and was able to label the alignment with the label styles provided. If I picked a line segment, I got a line label. When I picked a curved segment, I got a curve label.

I also set the label type to Multiple, selected the alignment and it applied labels to all the segments, lines and curves.

Line and curve labels are functioning as they should in the file provided.

Mark Mccall 
CAD Mangler

Hammer Land Engineering

Linkedin

Message 10 of 10
LarryS23
in reply to: MMcCall402

Yeah I see that now for the multiple segment part. I was just having trouble picking and singling out the curve segments.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report