Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curved polyline in 3D 2.5 precent

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
edvin_simic
492 Views, 7 Replies

Curved polyline in 3D 2.5 precent

Screenshot_1.png
Hello everyone,

I would like to draw a sloped line 2.5 % from the point 200 m until the line reach 4500m (its a flight path for aircraft going around in the missed approach ) How i can do it in most conveniet way in 3D. Thank you very much 

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: edvin_simic

Are you just using "2D" POLYLINE command?
Message 3 of 8
edvin_simic
in reply to: pendean

Im using 3d modeling civil 3D , how could i draw this. Thank you

Message 4 of 8
Valentin-WSP

@edvin_simic ,

You will need to adjust the UCS (Command) and use lines, polylines, or 3D Polylines.

Sample:

ValentinWSP_0-1698687335059.png

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 5 of 8
devitg

@edvin_simic  as far as I know , 3dpoly do not hold true arcs, only lines . Please upload your sample .dwg 

Message 6 of 8
cwr001

Maybe I'm understanding this wrong but couldn't you just convert your linework to a featureline and use the elevation-table to play around with slopes? You'll get a good grasp of the stationing/elevations.

featureline.JPG

Message 7 of 8
edvin_simic

THANK YOU GUYS, IT REALLY HELPED. I HAVE ONE MORE LITTLE PROBLEM, I MADE A SLOPED LINE AND WHEN I EXPORT IT IN GOOGLE EARTH IS NOT STRAITH. IN CIVIL3D IS OK

edvin_simic_0-1699028754522.png

Message 8 of 8
cwr001

I think it's your export settings.
Try setting elevation to "Relative to sea level" and leave elevation at 0.00 (so it will the take the elevation of the object).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report