Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Contours from Point Data

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
750 Views, 2 Replies

Creating Contours from Point Data

Hi there,

I have created a CSV. file from data that i have recieved from a land survey. I am looking to create a contour file inside of autocad architecture, however, after recent discovery, i have learnt that the program does not have this capability.

I have created the topo surface inside of Revit however, i wish to make a comparison between the topography surface created from the CSV file, and the surface created from a countour file imported from a DWG. Unfortunately, i do not have the capabiltiy to create this DWG. I was wondering if anyone would have the time to generate this file for me? This is a research project for univeristy and unfortunately do not have the access for CIVIL 3D.

I have attached the DWG file of the point data, if anyone could help out would be very well recieved and happy to return the favour in any Revit/Autocad related circumstance 🙂

Muchas Gracias,

Reece.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Dexterel
in reply to: Anonymous

See attach.

Contour every 0.1m (100 mm)

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Dexterel

Hey,

Brilliant, thanks very much!

Reece.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report